Thursday, November 1, 2007

Copy Cat

So, Rae Ann signed up for a challenge to blog every day during the month of November, and, like any good younger cousin would do, I am copying her. I should have a working digital camera sometime this week (the new battery is in the mail - hopefully the battery is the problem), so that should make it easier for me to provide entertaining and crazy-cute posts for all y'all. In the meantime, you'll have to put up with text-only musings from yours truly. I'm excited about it, though; I think it will be a good opportunity to exercise my long-dormant creative writing skills and express myself thoughtfully. I hope so, at least. So, get ready for a month of super blogging fun! And if a day goes by and I DON'T post, be sure to leave plenty of berating comments on my previous post so that I will feel really bad about myself and my horrible inconsistency. Ok? Great! Ready.... Set.... GO!!!

1 comment:

rae ann said...

woohoo! i'm stoked you're doing this! i can't wait to see what you come up with.... goodness knows we're all going to have to be ridiculously creative to keep going.