Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Bloggity Meme Of Four

The Bloggity Meme Of Four
(as would be answered Ariel, who was tagged by Stella)

Four First Names of Crushes I’ve Had:
-Uncle Brian
-Cousin Nate
-The high schooler in line at All the Perks
-I liked any attractive man between the ages of 10 and 30, at least until I was around 15 months old.

Four Pieces of Clothing I (Mommy) wish I (Ariel) still owned/fit into:
-her denim blue sandals w/ rhinestones on them
-her stripped sweater dress w/ matching leggings
-her joker-style winter hat from TCP
-her old-style medium gDiapers - she just grew out of them.

Names I’ve been called at one time or another (by Mommy):
-Snuggle-bug (a complete misnomer)
-Ellie Bellie Ballerina
-Ariellie
-Crazy-butt

Four Professions I Secretly Want to Try:
-Podiatrist - I love TOES! and I love shouting TOES! while I'm getting my diaper changed
-Urologist - enough said
-Radio DJ - I love the radio, and I'm very picky about what songs I want to listen to
-Modern Artist - Color? Color? COLOR!!!

Four Musicians I’d most want to go on a date with (or at least listen to a thousand times):
-Marie Digby
-Maroon 5 (Mommy would have to come with me, for sure!)
-Jimmie's Chicken Shack
-Carrie Underwood

Four Foods I’d Rather Throw than Eat:
-Chicken
-Triscuits. Now that I know there are yummier crackers, I think Triscuits are a scam.
-Anything that Mommy and Daddy WANT me to eat, at least until Daddy force-feeds it to me and then I know that it's yummy, after all.
-Whatever you gave me that wasn't what I asked for. COOKIE!

Four Things I Like to Sniff:
-my flashlight (Daddy showed me that it's for sniffing, not staring into)
-anything that someone else sniffs
-Nothing else - I don't generally sniff things yet.

Four People I'd Like To Tag:
-Grandma
-Uncle Matt
-Uncle Brian
-Jake

1 comment:

GrannyNanny said...

You tagged me so my latest post is your fault!