Sunday, December 30, 2007

Gifts Made Easy

As some of you may have noticed from reading yesterday's post, receiving gifts for the girls has become a stressful subject in our little family. With limited space and a vague desire for order, Christmas and birthdays can feel like sabotage.

RaeAnn (I talk about her a lot, huh? Yeah. That's cuz she's awesome.) suggested that I make a gift registry for the girls on MyRegistry.com. So I did.

I'm not linking directly to the girls' registry here, because it includes our last name. But if you KNOW our last name (and if you're getting my girls a gift, you probably do), you can search by either of their first names and our last name and it will lead you to their registry.

Anyway, I'll add a link to the MyRegistry main page on our sidebar, so you can access it any time.

This way, when you give a gift to our girls, you can know that the gift will be loved and used, and that we will happily make room for it in our tiny home, even if it means other things have to head to Goodwill to create a space.

Thanks for loving my princesses!

No comments: