Saturday, December 22, 2007

Am I fickle? Maybe...

From the moment I typed in the name of this blog, I knew that it wasn't what I wanted it to be long-term. It's one thing to emphasize my kids, but to leave myself out entirely? This blog is more than just updates and pics, and I WANT it to be more. So I've been playing with the idea of coming up with a more fitting name for awhile, and I've finally got it.

So I'm starting a new blog. But I'm not dumping this one. The majority of my updates about the girls will stay here. The new one will be more about me. And for at least the next while, I will put links up to my entries here when I type them over there.

So you don't HAVE to check two blogs every time you want to know if I've updated. Of course, add both to your reader account and it won't be any additional hassle! I just started using Google Reader, and I LOVE it! I don't know how I ever got along without it... I probably save a good 15 minutes a day. And when you have two babies, that's precious time. And I spend it sipping coffee and surfing the net.

So come on over to Makeshift Mama and see what I'm working on, if you are so inclined!

No comments: