Thursday, December 6, 2007

A Kick in the Pants

That's my little girl.

At lunch today, I gave her some cheese.

"Crack?"

I brought her a few crackers.

"Bean?"

"What, Ariel?"

"Ummmm... bean?"

I don't feed her plain beans, and have never heard her refer to any food as "bean," so I asked, "What's bean?"

"I-it's icky."

Oh, okay. I can see why you would want it then...
............................................
Ariel has learned her ABC's.



That's not all she's learned. She came up with this one all by herself.



She may be crazy, but I sure am crazy about her!

1 comment:

GrannyNanny said...

She's following in her mommy's footsteps. You were able to recite your ABC's at about 21 months, too.
Smart cookie! I love the 2nd video - did she get that from her dad's side of the family?! Ha!! just kidding Dan!