Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sometimes, I'm a jerk.

So, I was reading back over my post about getting my computer, and there, glaring in the middle of it, was a paragraph that made Dan sound like a total control freak. And he's not.

So I guess I just badmouthed him to the whole internet.

You see, while he does generally decide what is on the computer, that is largely because I never say what I want. And I never say what I want largely because most of what I want would be totally obnoxious to him. Like, say, purple icons. Or a My Google homepage set to MY Google account. If I decided what our desktop background would be, I would choose a big purple flower. He would choose a picture of the girls. 'Nuff said.

When we got the computer, we disagreed widely on what size the icons should be, and Dan was gracious enough to meet me in the middle. And when I told him I wanted a My Documents shortcut on the desktop, he was kind enough to oblige.

So, really, it's more my problem than his. My point was that the problem is now solved.

Hurray?

No comments: