A few fabulous ladies, like Rae Ann and Juli, have done this interview with their little girls, and I thought I'd see what Ariel's answers would be...
1. What is something I always say to you?
"I don't know. Can you tell me? Ummm... that you love me."
2. What makes me happy?
3. What makes me sad?
"not coming here" (like when she doesn't come when I call her)
4. How do I make you laugh?
"scream and play and run"
5. What do you think I was like as a child?
"You had a collar." (referring to the big collar that attaches to the Daisy Kingdom dress that I wore as as girl, which she has been using for dress-up)
6. How old am I?
"Twenty-four, I mean twenty-free."
7. How tall am I?
"Big as tall!"
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
9. What do I do when you're not around?
"Try to knock on the door." (no idea what she's talking about)
11. What am I really good at?
"Good at playing playdough with and cleaning up playdough."
12. What am I not really good at?
"I don't know what you're not good at."
13. What is my job?
"To yell at me." (yes, it sounds awful, but this is because whenever she yells at Felicity, I tell her, "Hey, that's not your job! It's my job and Daddy's job!")
14. What is my favorite kind of food?
"I don't know! Mmmmm... Mac-a-monie and cheese."
15. What makes you proud of me?
"I don't know!"
16. What makes me proud of you?
"Clean up the playdough."
18. What do you and I do together?
19. How are we the same?
"Me... two... one! two!" (pointing at each of us)
20. How are we different?
"I don't know ever!"
21. How do you know that I love you?
"Love me tight!"
22. Where is my favorite place to go?
"At the store."
And now, a message from our sponsor:
jjgjjjjjjjjfhfgfggggfgfg g g gggfgHJJHJJHJJJHJJHjhjjhjjjjhjhjjjjjhjhjjjhjjhjjhjjjhj jhjhjhjhjhj jjhjhjhjjhjhjhjhjjhjjhjjhjhjhjhjjhjjjhjhjhjjhjjhjjjjjhjhjhhjhjhjhjhjhjhjjjhj jhjhjj jjhjhjhjh jhjhj jhjrj12345687890ujgg uitut8tutiriug ig ug uggjgguigjgjjjghehhfhfhfhfh fhhfhhfhfhhfhfhfhhhfhfhhhhhffhhfhfhfhhfhfhhhhfhfhfhfhhfhjkuy3h3egwey ytytytytyyytytttyyyyyyy7