Friday, March 14, 2008

The things that girl says...

Last week, at Mike's Drive-In:

"Bite, mommy?"

"Okay, here you go."

[I give Ariel a bite of my chocolate Oreo milkshake]

"Is it yummy?"

[She pats the spot in front of her with her palm]

"Put right here on table?"

Nice try, cutie! You're not getting it all!

...........

Two days ago, as I held her in my lap, wearing a low-cut dress:

[Ariel pokes my chest]

"One! Two! Two boobs! One... one, two! Two boobs!"

[Leans back and looks at them]

"NICE boobs!"

Uh... thanks. Where did that come from??

...........

A few minutes ago, as she played with one of Felicity's toys:

[Ariel points at an image]

"This?"

"It's a plane."

"Horsey!"

"It's not a horsey, it's a plane!"

"Horsey!"

"How is it a horsey? It's a plane!"

"Silly mommy!"

Okay, now she's just being condescending...

No comments: