Saturday, June 16, 2007

Beh-bay!


So, this morning, I got Ariel up and brought her back to bed with us for a few minutes before we all got up together. At one point, Dan said to Ariel (about my stomach, obviously), "That's your sister in there!" Ariel responded by poking my stomach and saying "Beh-bay!" It was SOOOO cool! That's the most that she's demonstrated any understanding of what's going on, and, while it doesn't mean for sure that she gets the whole concept, she obviously follows at least a little bit! I was pretty excited. Later that morning she was sitting in the living room, saying over and over in her little sing-song voice, "Beh-bay! Beh-yay! Beh-bay!" So I took her down to get her little baby doll out of the car, which she is currently napping with. So precious!

No comments: